是构成火灾自动报警系统的核心部件，它是火灾自动探测系统的传感部分，能产生并在现场发出火灾报警信号，或向控制和指示设备发出现场火灾状态信号的装置。 Fire smoke detector is the core component of the automatic fire alarm system. It is the sensing part of the automatic fire detection system. It can generate and send out fire alarm signals on the spot, or send out on-site fire status signals to control and indication equipment. Therefore, the fire detector can be called "fire sentry" visually, and its working condition will directly affect the operation of the entire disaster prevention system. At present, many large and medium-sized buildings and public places have installed automatic fire alarm systems to prevent fire accidents, but the problems exposed during actual use have become increasingly prominent. On the one hand, there are many manufacturers producing automatic fire alarm systems. The actual quality of their products is uneven. The prominent phenomenon is that the false alarm rate and failure rate are high during actual use. The after-sales maintenance services are not timely or complete, which makes the fire protection installed The equipment does not function as a fire alarm; on the other hand, the management personnel of some users of the unit have a weak fire awareness and do not pay attention to the use, use and maintenance of the automatic fire alarm system.
The “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Fire Alarm System” jointly formulated by the Ministry of Public Security and relevant departments not only provides a nationwide unified scientific and reasonable technical standard for installation and use departments, but also provides a technical basis for planning and management of the public security fire department. . The specification clearly stipulates that the construction of the automatic fire alarm system must be supervised by the public security fire supervision agency, and the system must be inspected and accepted by the public security fire supervision agency before delivery and use.
First, the precautions for setting fire detectors
(1) It shall comply with the "Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm Systems" and the relevant national standards and specifications;
(2) With the basic principles of the installed detectors, the layout should meet the principles of scientific, reasonable, safe and reliable, convenient for normal operation inspection, inspection and use and maintenance, and in places where maintenance and use are inconvenient (except for key parts) ) Or places where fire cannot be detected effectively (such as toilets, bathrooms, etc.) may not have fire detectors;
(3) If there is no certainty about the location of the detector, a simulation test may be performed if necessary, and finally the installation location or other fire protection measures shall be considered;
(4) The false alarm should be avoided when setting up the detector, and the following aspects should be paid particular attention to:
1. The temperature detector should not be installed in an environment where the surrounding temperature is likely to cause false alarms due to natural or working heat sources. Therefore, during installation, care should be taken to avoid the possibility of the detector directly receiving solar radiation, and equipment that can emit thermal radiation, hot air, or hot steam that may exist on the site should be considered, and precautionary measures should be taken in advance.
2. In low rooms with large air mobility, flying dust can easily enter smoke detectors and cause false fire alarms. In this case, additional protection measures should be taken for the detector, such as special installation with appropriate shielding.
3. Smoke or similar aerosols generated during work can cause the detector to malfunction. Therefore, care should be taken not to install smoke detectors on workplaces and equipment parts that may cause aerosol accumulation.
4. Infrared beam smoke detectors should avoid strong sunlight or infrared light radiation sources. The installed transmitters and receivers must be fixed and must not be loose. At the same time, they should be avoided from severe vibration. Avoid fixed obstructions on the beam axis And flow occluders.
5. The flame detector may cause false alarms due to external interference. It is necessary to take measures, such as installing a shield or a protective plate, to protect the flame detector from the effect of interference light.
2. Precautions for acceptance of fire smoke detectors
The automatic fire alarm system should perform system performance testing by an intermediary agency that has the qualification for testing the fire protection system in accordance with the current relevant national laws and regulations. After obtaining the test data report, submit it to the local public security fire control department for acceptance. The completion and acceptance of the automatic fire alarm system shall be under the supervision of the public security fire supervision agency, hosted by the construction unit, and jointly participated by the design, construction, commissioning and other units.